From time to time, banks in the manufacturing industry have exposure level caps with the amount of capital they will lend to a certain customer. Industrial Equipment Capital (IEC) is different. IEC has more freedom to get you the capital you need to assist your growing business. Our unique setup allows us to assist Fortune 500 companies, as well as the start-up of small mom-and-pop shops, with their manufacturing finance needs.
- One page application that takes a few minutes to complete (print application)
- Financing multiple machines up to $500,000 under this threshold
- Credit decision on transactions $500,000 or less in hours, not days
- Competitive rates
- Deferred payments, up to 120 days
- Seasonal, quarterly and yearly payments
- Simple documentation that can be emailed or sent overnight, including same day as approval!
- Vendor programs
- Conserve cash flow
- No blanket liens
- Tax Benefit
- Lowered or no pre-payment penalties
- Personalized service from a seasoned machine tool finance expert that will help guide and assist you in getting the financing you need and the service you deserve!
IEC was set up solely to assist manufacturers and their distributors to provide financing for their customers. Our approval process is quick, our documentation is simple and our solutions will provide you the financing your company needs!
Industrial Equipment Capital
1407 Foothill Blvd., #215
La Verne, CA 91750
Phone: (909) 596-2627
Fax: (909) 575-9335